2012 School Council
The school community’s efforts remain firmly committed to maintaining andenhancing the local, national and international reputation of Southern River Collegeas a school of excellence.
The goals that Southern River College has for its students are: to build strongrelationships, excellence in all endeavours, and respect for self, others and theenvironment. Southern River College and its community enjoy increased opportunityto achieve these goals for all students. Under the new directions of the Departmentof Education there is now more autonomy to determine the nature and delivery ofeducational programs and a greater ability to deploy resources to meet current andemerging needs. There is also greater flexibility to build on existing ties with localand international communities and to form new partnerships with communities and businesses.
The School Council is representative of parents, staff, community and students.
The 2012 members are:
- Pat Morris - School Council Chairman
- Chris Tallentire MP - Commmunity.
- Peter Abetz MLA - Community
- David Griffiths - Mayor City of Gosnells
- Ronald Mitlchell - Deputy Mayor City of Gosnells
- Jeff Lewis (Rotary) - Community
- Everal Miocevich - Principal
- Karen Adams - Parent
- Diane Kowalski - P&C Representative
- Sharon Harry - Deputy Principal
- Mike Erith - Deputy Principal
- Debbie Lambert - Business Manager
- Terry Healy - Staff Representative
2012 Student Representative:
- Jeromy Reilly