2020 EXAM TIMETABLE (Year 11 & 12)
The exams will occur during Week 6 (ATAR student only exam extend into Week 7).
Please note the following:
- Year 11 ATAR and Year 12 ATAR normal timetable is suspended from Tuesday 2nd June to Tuesday 9th June inclusive. ALL ATAR students return to normal timetable Wednesday 10th June.
- Year 11 General and Year 12 General students normal timetable is suspended Tuesday 2nd June to Friday 5th June. General students will return to normal timetable Monday 8th June. (Week 7).
- Students will receive their own exam timetable which will show which day and what period their exams will occur.
- Students are only required to be at school for the duration of their examination.
EQUIPMENT AND DRESS
- Make certain you have all the necessary equipment for each exam such as pens, pencils, ruler, calculator (if required). Students will not be allowed to share equipment.
- Please note that only pencil cases made of clear material are permitted.
- NO mobile telephones, bags, calculator cases or calculator instruction booklets are allowed.
- Normal school uniform is required.
- Students should be present outside the exam room at least 10 minutes before the starting time for an examination.
- Students are to sit in the order indicated by the examination supervisor.
- 15 minutes after the exam has started students will not be permitted to enter.
- During an exam, students’ desks are to be clear of all books and materials except those permitted by the exam supervisor.
- Schoolbags will be placed away from the examination area (placed at the front of the classroom).
READING TIME – (only if allocated)
- Please observe the conditions for reading time stated on each exam paper.
- Your result may be cancelled if you disregard these instructions.
- Attendance is compulsory as a requirement of completion of course.
- If you are unwell you will be required to provide a doctor’s certificate.
Click on this link to access the exam timetable. Semester One Year 11 and 12 exam schedule.